Rapid Fire Home Buyers
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have two offices serving Montgomery, AL and Lexington, KY, with 25 team members and are preparing to enter a third market by the end of 2022. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.