Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$36,000 - $46,500+ yearly
About Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
The Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams is in the business of developing people, cleverly disguised as a Real Estate Team.
The Waldner Winters Team has built our client's success on our experience in the market, excellent customer service, and our level of attention to detail. Because of our unique process, we are able to sell homes faster than the average agent, resulting in our clients making more on their property. Most importantly, we want to see your dreams fulfilled, and with the Waldner Winters Team, they will be.