Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Process all real estate transactions from contract to close
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!