The Wendy Slaughter Team at Elevate Real Estate Br
We’re looking for a Transaction Coordinator to join our awesome team!
Responsibilities include supporting 11 Realtors with their listings and contracts, tracking contract contingencies, and keeping clients, agents, title companies, and lenders informed throughout the process.
Provide advice and assistance to all agents on the team for all aspects of their real estate business and work with Team Manager, Team Leader, and Broker to solve agent issues, as needed.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be totally focused on making the client & agent experience the best ever!
- Enjoy a fast-moving office environment
- Be a self-starter
- Be able to manage short and long term projects
- Enjoy an upbeat (seriously…we have so much fun!) team office environment
- Organized. VERY organized!
- And detail-oriented. The details really matter.
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Strong listening skills
- Strong client services skills
- Project management and research as required
- High level of skill and comfort with technology
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Able to use Word, Excel, email (light skills are ok for Excel)
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- IRA (after a 6-month probation period)
- Opportunity to grow with the team as we expand
- The team pays licensing fees if you are a licensed agent
- Awesome cafe-style office space with plenty of coffee, snacks, plants, your own desk, and a separate stand-up desk area!
- Process contracts and listing agreements
- Work with buyers, sellers, stagers, photographers, and inspectors to set up staging, photography, inspections, walkthroughs
- Manage the contract from start to close
- Track contingencies
- Work with buyers and sellers to make appts for inspections, settlement
- Create deposit spreadsheets for each agent after settlement
- Deposit funds
- Create buyer and seller folders and customize as needed
- Print and assemble custom listing packages
- Create and print upgrades sheets
- Consult with agents and create flyers for listings
- Manage events
- Prepare materials for pop bys
- Order settlement gift/wine as needed
- Events: coordinate, set up food, chairs, materials, attend, close/break down, vendor party, client party.
- Flex hours to attend events
- Other activities as needed
Out of the office:
- Deliver flyers to listings
- Pick up HOA or condo docs and deliver to buyer agents or other locations
- Install riders
- Install/remove lockboxes
- Install open house directional signs on Friday
- Remove/pick up directional signs on Monday
- Purchase and pick up supplies for events, deliver to events
- Other activities as needed
- Manage office supplies
- Prepare office daily for agent use (restock printers, coffee, water, etc)
- Minimum 1-year real estate experience required
- Experience with transaction coordinator preferred
- Being passionate about providing excellent customer service is a must!
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Wendy Slaughter Team at Elevate Real Estate Br
Our focus at The Wendy Slaughter Team at Elevate Real Estate Brokerage has always been on our clients. Every decision we make is based on this one core question: how can we best serve our sellers and buyers? Our passion is helping people achieve their real estate goals and truly, nothing makes us happier than having a happy client. Our approach to real estate is different than other teams. We take very good care of our clients, which helps us to form long-term relationships. Our client-focused mission has resulted in tremendous growth over the past few years…all by referral.
The Wendy Slaughter Team is made up of eleven fabulous Realtors, a Team Manager and a Client Services Manager.