Monticello Real Estate
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator to assist our rapidly growing residential real estate business serving the Capital Region.
The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills, prior transaction coordination experience and will coordinate all aspects of the contracts. Experience with DotLoop or Docusign transactions is required, along with a willingness to learn new technologies. NYS Real Estate License is preferred
The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to grow your career -- come grow with us!
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Provide overall company and office administrative support
- Manage administrative work related to listing homes
- Install/remove sign panels and lockboxes
- Supervise contract compliance for all company realtors – document retention
- At least 1 year of experience with DotLoop or Docusign transaction management
- Bachelors degree required
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is highly valued
- The ability to problem solve, think creatively
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Openness to learning and using web-based software
- A valid NYS driver license and reliable transportation – local travel required
About Monticello Real Estate
Monticello Real Estate is a boutique residential real estate firm with offices in Colonie and Saratoga Springs. The Albany Business Review perennially ranked Monticello Real Estate as one of the fastest-growing residential real estate brokerages in the Capital Region. The firm sold over $44,000,000 in sales volume in 2020. Monticello has been a pioneer in online marketing well before 2020 and is one of the few brokerages with in-house licensed Matterport specialists. Matterport has proven to be a critical tool to showcase our listings with superior 3D technology, offering virtual tours to homebuyers around the world. As an independent brokerage, Monticello focuses on providing superior customer service, highly specialized marketing tools, and innovative solutions for selling homes and assisting its clients.