The Kathie Lea Homes Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$33,000-$40,000 yearly, DOE
About The Kathie Lea Homes Team
The Kathie Lea Team is one of the top real estate teams in Pinellas County representing buyers, sellers, and landlords and we are looking to add several more team members to handle our growth! Last year we closed over 160 homes with over $50 million in sales and this year we are on track to do even more!
We are very much a "family" and care about each other, all the while holding each other accountable. Our environment is professional, very fast-paced, and yet has a casual feel.
Our clients are always our primary concern.
Kathie Lea has been a full-time Realtor since 2000 and has been involved in over 1,500 transactions!
We love helping team members achieve their dreams and goals and watching their lives and lifestyles improve!