Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
There is also potential for bonuses!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$20 - $22 hourly
About RE/MAX Resources
We are a fast-paced growth-oriented real estate company. We are focused on providing an exceptional customer experience, and we are looking to grow with the right people.