We are looking to grow our team with the help of a Transaction Coordinator. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Transaction management of 65+ transactions per year through processing and completion of Purchase Contract whether representing Buyer or Seller Side to closing.
- Main client contact for buyers/sellers, ensure completion of all Disclosures, coordinate Home Inspection, involved in Attorney Review process to track status and insure continued progress, request and track Earnest Money (Ops Manager to handle banking/escrow management), coordinate appraisal scheduling, coordinate furniture requests, confirm CTC, create Brokerage Commission Statement for approval, coordinate all closing process, key transfer and move client into past client status.
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with coordinating times with buyers, sellers, and IRPINO broker team for coverage.
- Document tracking and ensuring all contract files are compliant with State guidelines - both physical files and DropBox.
- Manage clients and team contacts in a manner that creates raving fans for all who come into contact with the team (Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, Escrow, Closing Attorneys and other Agents)
- Attend planning and evaluation meetings weekly or as necessary, with Managing Broker to review client status and to-dos.
- Maintain weekly sales reports for Managing Broker.
- To maintain business practices in the realtor’s absence.
- 95% of responsibilities are to be performed independent of supervision.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner
- Flexibility and availability to work occasional weekend hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time restraints
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing the tasks required
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company and activities of the sales associate
- Getting along with company managers, employees, sales associates and clients
- Handling difficult situations in a tactful manner
- Consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities
- Having regular attendance at weekly meetings and being available for onsite tasks, when necessary
- Maintain well-groomed professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet clients
- Attend seminars and classes as necessary and desirable to improve and maintain skills, knowledge and to keep abreast of new systems and processes that can be utilized on the team
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing, preferred
About IRPINO Group
IRPINO Group is a family-owned and operated boutique real estate brokerage, and remodeling and renovation company providing unmatched customer service to our clients.