Serene Realty, Inc.
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.