Diamond Equity Investments
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Work and communicate with Market Director, title companies, real estate agents, sellers, local municipalities, and more; to clear titles and close real estate transactions
- Provide high-level support to Acquisitions and Dispositions depts, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, scheduling FedEx deliveries, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements to consummate real estate transactions.
- Update and maintain databases to track prospects, and clients and deal with information
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Docusign, and CRM software
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Diamond Equity Investments
We are a nationwide, direct home-buying company - offering Fast and Convenient Sales to property owners! Our rapid expansion is opening up positions on our team for A+ players looking for a unique opportunity to grow. The work can be hard, but the rewards are well worth it. Are you ready?