Baird & Warner
Baird & Warner is a Chicagoland-based company and this is a remote position. Occasional meetings will take place in the Downers Grove Baird and Warner office.
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- On behalf of the real estate agent of record, fulfill all action steps and activities to drive transactions from executed contract through closing
- Serve as a liaison between the real estate agent(s) and all contract associated parties including, but not limited to: clients, home inspectors, mortgage broker/company, appraisers, attorneys, B&W office staff, closing departments, etc.
- Ensure all contracts, disclosures, and checklists are complete and accurately enter all information into various software platforms
- Coordinate inspections, appraisals, and appointments between service providers and clients
- Ensure all activities are completed and deadlines are met
- Proactively communicate with Contract Care Team to ensure accuracy and timeliness for each transaction
- Assist other team members in completing various assigned tasks to offset the workload
- Coordinate with local office administrators
- Work to resolve and/or clearly and rapidly escalate any client issues to the real estate agent and to the department head
- This is a full-time position sitting in front of your computer
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Minimum 1 year of transaction management experience required
- Fluent in Spanish
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Baird & Warner
Over the last decade, Baird & Warner was named a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace eight times in a row. But we didn’t get there by accident — behind every great company is a culture created by the professionals who work there. Throughout our rich history, one thing has remained true: we believe that when you give people the support they need, amazing things can happen. That’s why at Baird & Warner we empower you to be independent, to grow in your career, to do the right thing by your colleagues and your community, and to have a true work/life balance. We truly care about making our team feel part of something bigger by sharing a single purpose — making it easier for homebuyers and sellers to realize their real estate dreams.