American Fast Home Buyers
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Facilitates appointments with all needed vendors to make sure the right people get to the right places
- Maintain file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Maintain an accurate calendar of all deadlines and due date
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real Estate office experience
- Microsoft office skills
- Real Estate management experience
- Valid US Drivers License
$30,000-$40,000 DOE + commission
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investment firm that takes pride within ourselves in not just being investors but also problem solvers. We help homeowners by utilizing our different models of buying and selling properties. We also have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. Here at American Fast Home Buyers we always strive to help each homeowner to find the best solution for them.
The AFHB Core Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.