Become a Transaction Coordinator for a large real estate company! License not necessary but must be experienced in real estate or related fields.
We are seeking to fill our Transaction Coordinator position with someone who is knowledgeable, organized, efficient, and passionate about supporting a team to provide a first class concierge experience to all of our team members and their clients.
A natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical to this position. Qualifying candidates must have excellent communication and client service skills.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide concierge level services to real estate Agents and their clients
- Manage contract, closing, and post-closing process
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn new programs quickly and be able to troubleshoot common issues; proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet online programs such as Docusign, MLS systems, Google Drive, etc.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!