Chinatti Realty Group
Do you enjoy helping things run smoothly and ensuring everything is done right? We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers.
This is your chance to join a hyper-successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Provide assistance to sales agents with all escrow related documentation so deadlines are met and contracts are accurate
- Make sure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so process for our clients is smooth and precise
- Complete all administrative tasks assigned by the broker, agent or client to help the entire process run smoothly
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time to keep the process running smoothly and on schedule
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages preferred
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
$50,000 potential (includes salary and benefits)
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest growing real estate companies. With cutting edge technology and an unsurpassed marketing program, Chinatti Realty is experiencing record setting growth both with customers and agents.