Cash Now Philly LLC
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
About Cash Now Philly LLC
Cash Now Philly is the fastest growing real estate investment company in this area. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace.
Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!