Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
The Anderson Alliance Team with Keller Williams Advantage Realty and Coastal Mountain Home Buyers are looking for an experienced Transaction Coordinator / Executive Assistant to manage and Help build our business with us.
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
Who are we looking for?
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision, technically advanced. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the Owners and other Agents in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the business run smoothly, and that business continues to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Build implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate Contractor estimates at job sites.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the Owners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Screen incoming calls and email correspondence. Determine the priority and respond appropriately. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action and follow-up.
- Gather voicemail messages and phone messages, taking initiative on appropriate action or routing to the appropriate person.
- Handle the Transaction management of a Realestate transaction from start to finish.
- Responsible for keeping owners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Maintain and helps build Operation manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be able to enter contacts, run queries, export/import data, launch plans and activities, maintain listings and closings, referrals, create/update templates in Docusign or KW Command or similar database/ CRM, MLS Matrix.
- Create transaction sheet with pertinent contact information for the Buyer side and Seller side, including Title and Escrow companies, and Lender info, etc.
- Coordinate with Offers Coordinator, other Agent, Escrow and Title Officers, and the Lender. Manage, review and gather documents/disclosures in a timely manner to facilitate the transaction.
- Need to be able to monitor the timeline for all properties (using appropriate web-based tools).
- Do any necessary post-close activities such as client survey, etc
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Previous Real Estate Transaction coordinating experience Highly desirable
- Previous Real Estate experience Highly desirable, especially within Keller Williams
$30,000 - $50,000 Yearly
About Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
We are a small, but efficient real estate investment company. We wholesale, flip, and hold properties for rentals. We buy houses in any condition from motivated sellers who may decide to sell because of the following: inherited a property, tired landlords, divorced, pre-foreclosures, sellers who don't want to repair their house themselves, or those who do not want to sell to a realtor. We provide fast, friendly service for those who want to sell their homes as-is for cash.
Find out more from our marketing website: https://www.coastalmountainhb.com