The Carl Hawthorne Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
$30,000 - $42,000 Based on Experience
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is a high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from below Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate about that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or 1.5 million estate home.
Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential. Carl is always working alongside everyone on the team. He is one to always promote us over himself and you will instantly realize that he cares more about you than the number of transactions the team closes.
You will find our team is unlike any typical team. OUR TEAM was recently chosen by Zillow as one of the few teams in GA to service the majority of their THOUSANDS of monthly leads from customers looking to buy or sell homes!!