Buffington Real Estate Group
Our real estate office is seeking a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You'd be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make our clients feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Maintain weekly daily contact with clients, lenders agents attorney’s office
- Prepare any documents needed throughout the transaction i.e. amendment, addendum, etc. ensure documents are signed by all parties
- Maintain files for the transaction to ensure all documents are received and signed prior to closing for both company and compliance
- Obtain any additional documents needed for the transaction, i.e. lender letters, Notification forms, earnest money deposit verification, etc.
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met
- Knowledge of Dotloop preferred but not required
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys and lenders
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction
- Be the first point of contact for all questions that arise throughout the closing process for agent
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Closeout in MLS, copy of the CD, commission check and added to Dot loop.
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$18 - $20 hourly
About Buffington Real Estate Group
At the Buffington Real Estate Group, we believe strongly in treating others as we would like to be treated, and we continually focus on it in our business practices, as well as in everyday life. Because of this, we have built a strong reputation for being professional, knowledgeable, and a good resource in the business. One of our most admirable and effective qualities is our honesty. We work diligently to compile market research to produce the recommended list price for your property.