Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
One of the fastest-growing and rapidly expanding real estate brokerages in Georgia is looking for an awesome go-getter to activate a critically important new role in transaction management by supporting a growing group of productive real estate agents in their contracts to close and transaction work as Transaction Coordinator. You’ll be coordinating and executing the flow of sales documents – from Agreement through closing - and managing and executing, on deadline, critical checkpoints, and coordinating with outside support like inspections, appraisals, and attorneys, that make up key elements of this important role.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of minimum real estate transaction management, office management, and/or transaction coordinator experience. A Georgia Real Estate license is a plus. Working knowledge of FMLS, GAMLS, and Dot Loop adds value.
You will be a valuable member of a highly motivated team of operations management working with top-performing real estate agents. Duties include:
- Collecting, auditing, posting, and file management of all transaction documents for all Agent sales
- Calendaring and managing key contract elements pertaining to document collection, scheduling inspections, appraisals, photography for listings, closings, and all executable deadline elements.
- Auditing for approval of all contract elements in coordination with Broker Services
- Assist Clients and Agents in contractual document collection and distribution to Closing Attorney and Lender
- Preparation and entering of listings at pre-listing and listing stages
- Preparation of listing marketing materials
- Preparation and submission for review and approval of Team and Agent commission reports
- Other important process and systems management duties as are required for effective program operations
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Secondary education preferred.
- 1-3 years minimum real estate transaction management, real estate office management, and/or real estate transaction coordinator experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of FMLS, GAMLS, and Dot Loop
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service focus.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- Real estate license preferred
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$32,000 + Bonus
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty is The Best Place to Work, Buy, and Sell Real Estate – Guaranteed! YHSGR is the real estate company of the future, the real estate company offering an array of GUARANTEES for its agents and clients! The leader in elevating lifestyle and wholeheartedly rejecting average, challenging norms and standards, because good enough never is! Your heart’s desire is our desire too! YHSGR is making it easier for agents to help more people get more clients to achieve their heart’s desires faster.