The Jim Geracie Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Communicate with Clients
- Support team members at various phases of the transaction
- Input Client information into the client database system, track transaction activities and help listing agent keep up with listing follow up calls
- Be on top of paperwork for each file making sure they are filled out in a timely manner and with the correct information
- Help with all the prep work that is needed before listing the property such as viewing the property, photos, ordering signs, going over the showing process, etc.
- Communicate with agents before and after showings to make sure they have all the information they need
- Promote listings via social media ( Facebook, Linked In, etc.)
- Coordinate Open Houses for the listings with our Buyers Agents
- Be the main point of contact when it comes to offers on the listings and help the listing agent process said offers
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Assist Real Estate Team in multiple phases of transactions
- Ability to adapt and prioritize quickly
- Ability to handle clients professionally and manage challenging solutions
- Must be able to work full time
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 39 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2019. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings.
We maintain a positive, upbeat, and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self-motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.