Popular Properties Realty, Inc.
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Maintains and follow up with all escrow related paperwork
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Contact appropriate agent to obtain missing documents needed on file
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- Reliable and dependable
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
$15 - $21 hourly
About Popular Properties Realty, Inc.
Popular properties has been a full service real estate firm since 1986. We specialize in determining clients needs to propose solutions that suit them. We have over 20 Agents and would love to add you to our wonderful team. APPLY TODAY!