Boston Harbor Real Estate
Our real estate team is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our team leader from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure cleaners, movers, landscapers, stagers, photographers, couriers, are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, condo document coordination, schedule inspection appointments, schedule repairs and assure contracts are signed and deposit checks are received in a timely manner. Proficiency in Massachusetts compliance and real estate transaction management is required. Applicants should enjoy assisting sales listing agents while continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Assist team leader with listing management and transaction tracking from Listing Agreement to Closing Invoice.
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly.
- Schedule/coordinate sign or banner install, cleaners, movers, stagers, landscapers, home inspections, contractors, smoke inspections, couriers and final water readings.
- Send Closing Invoices, Smoke Certificates and Water Lien Certificates to closing attorneys 10 days before closing.
- Coordinate and distribute pre-closing items including new owner Dropbox folder, schedule final walk throughs, make key copies, label & distribute, mail co-broke checks to buyers' broker and smoke certificates to closing attorneys.
- Update and maintain office transaction tracker daily.
- Review agent loops for compliance and request edits until compliant.
- Notify broker prior to closings to ensure co-broke checks are cut and mailed in a timely manner.
- Audit all office listings in MLS and across syndication partner websites to ensure accurate content and maximum exposure.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Naturally efficient and quick to learn and adopt new systems.
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate contracts, escrow and Massachusetts compliance is required.
- Dotloop, Dropbox, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel proficiency is required.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
- Candidates must be highly organized with the ability to manage transactions and coordinate documents across multiple cloud-based platforms from any device, seven days a week, including nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
$20 - $25 hourly
About Boston Harbor Real Estate
Boston Harbor Real Estate is a boutique real estate firm committed to exceptional marketing and branding for East Boston real estate developments. We specialize in planning, design, branding, marketing, listing, and selling new construction condominium projects for demanding clients in a fast-paced environment requiring commitment, flexibility, availability, thick skin, and immeasurable attention to detail.
Living and working in East Boston allows us to offer in-depth market knowledge to our clients while creating relevant content for our audience across all mediums. Team members enjoy flexible project-based work and the opportunity to collaborate, create, design, and implement unique marketing and branding campaigns for multiple projects in the pipeline.