We need your help!
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and that everything is done “right”? Jason Secor Real Estate Advisors is seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an experienced professional who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and thrives while supporting a team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
The position is based out of the Birmingham, Alabama office.
• Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork.
• Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
• Manage contract to close process.
• Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
• Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system.
• Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time.
• Ensuring that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval.
• Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Follow up with agents for missing documents.
• Verify all required documents have been sent within the allowable time.
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience in order to ensure customer loyalty.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.