Shonna Key Team
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each others' backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Attend the closing process to assist and schedule important information like moving times
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Shonna Key Team
Shonna Key Team powered by Freedom Real Estate is a unique real estate team looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.