Ashley Delp Team
We are looking for an AMAZING Transaction Coordinator capable of doing the following:
- Receive a ratified contract from the agent and immediately open escrow
- Communicate with clients, agents, lenders, home inspectors and closing attorneys at a very high level
- Takes care of EMD and DD checks (get copies)
- Sending the cooperating agent any necessary disclosures, contracts, addenda, copies of checks, pre-approval letters, etc. in a timely manner
- Call AND email agents to ensure compliance with the timeline
- Be sure all mandatory disclosures are complete (check for initials/signatures and dates)
- Turn in sales file to office, commission sheet filled out, escrow has been deposited
- Keep a copy of all emails and faxes for auditing purposes
- Be positive, upbeat, and excited about life
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all parties
- Keep license up-to-date plus training and education requirements
- Provide consistent, quality-controlled systems to ensure smooth closings
- Provide preliminary audits for each file
- Save all emails and faxes
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes, and scheduled phone calls to all parties
- Inspect what you expect
- Be on time and dressed for success
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for things missing from file that are out of your control
- BE A TEAM PLAYER
- Self-started approach
- Good at prioritization and organized
- Punctual, good work ethic
- Systems based
$34,000 - $47,200
About Ashley Delp Team
Humble, hard working go-getter, never problems - only solutions, learners, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or overflowing). These are the core values that make up the talented folks who work at the Ashley Delp Team and Dream Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading!
Our clients are too important for anything less than someone who will hold themselves to those standards and values. We are more than just a real estate team, we are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience.
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.