Mike Quail Real Estate
We are seeking an Account Manager to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless. The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that has realized they prefer the support side of real estate more so than the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc. Or perhaps the perfect candidate has worked on the support side for another real estate team or company and is looking for more growth opportunity. This could include those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator/Manager, a Closing Coordinator/Manager, an Executive Assistant or a Listing Manager/Coordinator.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide fiduciary service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task focused in order to complete multiple projects. Someone with project management experience that was heavy on customer service would excel in this role. This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must.
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook while managing large database of contacts
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Keep in close contact with the other agents and communicate with them about their showings of our listings
- Keep showing logs and listing files up to date and in good condition
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Manage every part of the real estate transactions process
- Help in building and maintaining leads database
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- MLS experience helpful
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
$40,000 - $50,000
About Mike Quail Real Estate
The Mike Quail Real Estate Advisors Team is one of the top producing real estate teams serving the Greater Boston Area. The Quail Team's innovative approach to marketing and technology has allowed The Quail Team to become a leader in the real estate industry. Our websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually through the use of direct response and search engine marketing as well as social media. This has allowed The Quail Team to create a database of over 6,000 buyers that are actively looking for homes in the Greater Boston Area.
The Quail Team has built a full service real estate team specifically for residential consumers. Clients can take advantage of buyer specialists, listing specialists, marketing department, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators, client development and virtual assistants.
The Quail Team real estate team structure, technology, and systems are leading the way in growth and high performance.