Nest powered by Compass
Our boutique real estate company is looking for a transaction coordinator to join our vibrant team. The main job role is to effectively assist our agents and clients from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with writing offers, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, send out documents for signature, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. You have to have excellent attention to detail and manage multiple time-sensitive deals at once. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
$25 - $30 hourly
About Nest powered by Compass
What sets us apart is that we are a highly skilled team that focuses on quality rather than quantity. This allows us more time to give the highest level of service to our clients. With a unique business model, Nest offers more services and client focus than the average realty office. What motivates us is helping clients find and create their dream homes from start to finish and thriving through building investments.
In 2020, Nest joined forces with Compass - the #1 brokerage in the United States. While we maintain a boutique experience for our clients, we are backed by one of the biggest and best brokerages, offering access to an innovative technology system and an extensive network of exceptional agents.