Trina Hammond Group-Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
Transaction Coordinator/Team Assistant
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and that everything is done “right?” The Trina Hammond Group is seeking a Transaction Coordinator/Team Assistant who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Follow up with agents for missing documents
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Has experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Reliable and dependable
$15 - $17 hourly
About Trina Hammond Group-Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you.