Impact Home Team
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Assist with all listing files and listing marketing materials
- Maintain shared Google Calendar
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Send weekly reminders about critical dates to be aware of on our calendar
- Communicate with agents about any issues that need to be addressed
- Ability to troubleshoot common technological issues; savvy with Word and Excel
- Is punctual and consistently on time
- Is an effective listener, always willing to listen and understand peers objections
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
$10 per hour
About Impact Home Team