The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!