Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Organize and schedule all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Completes all administrative tasks assigned by the manager, agent, client or broker
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Reliable and dependable
About Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
We are consistently one of the top real estate teams in Austin, Texas having received multiple Residential Real Estate Awards from the Austin Business Journal and our Keller Williams Market Center. What drives our success, you may ask? Well, it is people like you - our team! "Changing lives through real estate by giving impeccable service, cultivating raving fans and nurturing clients for life" is our mission statement and we take that very seriously.
We have lived in and served Austin's real estate needs for over 2 decades and pride ourselves in being the "local real estate economist" and being strong in developing real estate professionals. Our knowledge of the market allows for educated advice and predictable outcomes for our buyers and sellers; our knowledge and resources in the areas of technology, training and leading allows for predictable outcomes for our team members and their future success.