Home Consultant Pros
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Willingness and ability to work across teams and take full ownership of projects
- Persistent for closing transaction timely with high customer sanctification feedback
- Organizational skills to help balance multiple projects
$36,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Home Consultant Pros
Home Consultant Pros is a real estate investment company that buys, sells, fixes, rents, and manages real estate.
We're a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions whether they're going through a foreclosure, can't sell their properties, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reason. We provide solutions to help homeowners get out of their difficult situations.
Feel free to visit us at www.homeconsultantpros.com for more information about who we are and what we do!
Home Consultant Pros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.