Compass Luxury Collective Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. You will also provide direct Executive Assistance to the Team Lead with operations management.
Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
About Compass Luxury Collective Group
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As a top-performing team, Luxury Collective Group is excited to build a strong support staff to support its Realtors and Lead generating activities.