Homelove Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage the transaction process from the moment we are hired until closing, ensuring a smooth and exemplary client experience! Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, a great team player, and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks related to home buyer and seller transactions from listing preparation to close.
- Coordinate pre-listing tasks for team, such as painting, flooring, repair technicians, photography, sign and lockbox install, and brochure ordering/delivery.
- Prepare listing documents and ensure proper signing and completion by sellers.
- Set up listing in MLS and add photos and completed disclosures.
- Set up ShowingTime for appointments.
- Provide weekly market update to sellers.
- Prepare contracts and amendments for agents on team when needed.
- Review all contracts for proper completion.
- Ensure timely delivery of earnest money and option fee checks.
- Keep team's transaction management system updated, with all tasks and dates assigned.
- Set up calendar entries for agents for important dates in the transaction process.
- Ensure inspections are set up and completed, and applicable amendments are executed in the proper timeframe.
- Ensure HOA documents, surveys, appraisals, and loan approvals are completed within the proper timeframes.
- Submit all paperwork to compliance for CDA approval.
- Coordinate repairs and ensure delivery of receipts.
- Set up walk throughs and closings, including sign and lockbox removals, considering any leasebacks.
- Request Reviews.
- Update CRM with client information.
- Work in real estate office 40 hours per week.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
About Homelove Real Estate Group
The Homelove Real Estate Group is committed to providing an exemplary experience for their clients, from their signature concierge service that is used to prepare listings for the market to their experienced and devoted agents that treat every client as if they are family! They are a close-knit group that is looking for like-minded individuals to grow their business and serve more families!