We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Schedule inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Must be a team player and available
- You must be DETAIL ORIENTED to perform this job
- Results-oriented - quick learner and thinker
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and interact with others, this job requires high-level interaction
- System oriented, excellent at utilizing systems and creating systems
- Manage showing, follow-ups on listings
- Oversee marketing initiatives for listings through direct mail, social media and database
- Create a strong customer experience throughout the process
- Help implement client events and seminars
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$17 - $18 hourly
About TKsellshomes LLC
TKsellshomes LLC, is dedicated to creating an exceptional customer experience for our clients. The owner has been in real estate for nearly 17 years, serving areas throughout Virginia, Maryland and DC.
TKsellshomes LLC, is looking to grow over the next two years with an exceptional, small team of agents and support staff, dedicated to serving others. Our goal is serve our clients at a high level, creating long lasting relationships, while giving back to our communities we serve. We hope to create a better overall living and lifestyle experience in those communities while influencing others to help do the same.