Keller Williams - The Helton Group
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Arrange inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
$18,000 - $24,000 yearly
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a real estate group under the Keller Williams franchise in North Texas. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy and sell residential homes.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.