We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
About Remax Gateway
The driving principle behind Team Kelli Lang RE/MAX Gateway is giving each client five-star service during the home buying and home selling process, and to do it with a bit of fun. We strive to give each client the best outcome, using our skills, negotiation tactics, and local knowledge to their benefit. Every member of our team works together to put the client first and make the experience a pleasure. Team Kelli Lang has been named the #1 Team in WA state three years in a row for a reason!