RE/MAX American Dream
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$12 - $15 hourly
About RE/MAX American Dream
RE/MAX American Dream exists to inspire, train, and mentor learning-based professionals to lead a successful life. We Aspire to be a Christ-centered office that inspires Integrity, Family atmosphere, Personal development, Accountability, Achievement, and Fun. RE/MAX American Dream is a fast-paced office that is very involved in our community through partnerships and events. Come grow with us.