Homeway Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’ll be responsible for assisting agents with offers and managing transactions from contract to close to provide a smooth and successful experience for our clients. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented, has superb customer service skills and can work with numerous personalities. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today! This position offers flexibility between remote and in-office work, local candidates are preferred.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Consistently follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Perform data entry and task execution following internal processes and procedures
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Draft offer documents for real estate agents as needed
- Coordinate inspections on behalf of clients
- Review documents to verify they have all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the compliance manager for file compliance so agents are paid in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license or willingness to obtain within 60 days
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, title, or mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of technology (Google, Dotloop, computers, systems, database management, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
$13 - $18
About Homeway Real Estate
Homeway Real Estate is one of the fastest-growing real estate agencies in the eastern PA area and is changing the dynamics of the real estate world! We are a full-service real estate agency with offices in Allentown, Easton, Stroudsburg, and Lancaster, PA, specializing in buying and selling homes. Apply now to get in on the success and growth!