Our Leverage Leader (Transaction Coordinator II) is driven to take ownership and be the point person for a given territory. To develop that territory through direct sales and referrals. The Leverage Leader will be responsible to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. Overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure sales agreements are compliant and set for a smooth and successful sale. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, sales-driven with a desire to own and grow a robust business, and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease.
What will you do?
- Drive the growth and development of a geographic territory through direct sales and referrals
- Oversee all administrative duties for the home buyer and seller transactions from the initial contract to settlement
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements
- Review documents for listing and sales agreements, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
You will also...
- Input all listing information into MLS and update as needed
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance
- Input all necessary information into the transaction management system
- Aid clientele with paperwork and ensure the completion of all transaction documents
- Review each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule settlement to include coordinating with other purchases or sales
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Be available to work some nights and weekends as needed for your business
- A high school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Proven sales record with experience
- Real Estate License (preferred)
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and mortgages
- A combination of relevant education & experience would be considered in lieu of direct transaction management experience
- Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$80,000 Salary is a representation of Base + Bonus
With 25+ years of Real Estate and management experience, the “Pros” behind LevPros have sold hundreds of homes and coached hundreds of agents into bigger businesses. All that experience adds up to a wealth of knowledge.
The Pros have streamlined the conveyance, listing management, and transaction management process to make it accessible and affordable to all agents – no matter how big their business.