Experts En Casas
Entry Level Real Estate Transaction Coordination with Growth Opportunities
Candidate will be assisting in Real Estate Transactions and helping with Special Office Projects. Candidate is expected to be able to communicate effectively with all Parties related to the Transaction by email and telephone conversations. Candidate will be responsible for many detail oriented tasks throughout the transaction so attention to detail is key. Candidate will be using Email, PDF, Word, Excel and Google office tools daily so experience with these programs is preferred.
- Be willing to learn and expand your real estate knowledge through "outside the box" thinking.
- Communicate effectively with others to assist in successful transactions
- Follow the Processes that are in place to ensure success
- Make someone's day better through a positive outlook and cheerful disposition
- Candidate should be organized and able to complete tasks fully
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week on a set schedule. 9 am to 6 pm M-F
- Good Attitude Required
- Willingness to learn new things
- Self Directed work ability a must
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with Gmail, PDF, Word, Excel and Google office tools is preferred
- Professional dress is preferred
$15.50 an hour with paid observed holidays
About Experts En Casas
We are a Real Estate Office based out of San Antonio, Texas that helps people Buy and Sell Real Estate in the state of Texas. We are affiliated with Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) as a Franchise Real Estate Company under the name RBFCU REALTY EXPERTS which allows us to offer our clients exclusive rebates that do not cost our agents any money! Our office is located at 15714 Huebner Rd #203 SAN ANTONIO TX 78248. The company is co-owned by Real Estate Brokers Alex Manitzas and Chris Thompson. We currently have over 20 Agents and Brokers affiliated with our office and looking to grow to 50 in 2018. We also have associates and remote offices in Houston and Dallas as well.