RE/MAX First Choice
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator assistant to help manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be assisting the Licensed Closing Coordinators as they handle the transactions from start to finish so our clients have a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Track satisfaction of clients by evaluating reviews and referrals.
- Curate client gifts and write client thank you notes
- Communicate with lenders, attorneys and subcontractors to provide weekly updates to our clients throughout the ratification to close timeline.
- Send video communication to clients.
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
About RE/MAX First Choice
Come work for an industry leader! We have been ranked the #1 RE/MAX Team in SC three years in a row!
We are committed to creating unsurpassed customer service to all of our clients as well as ensuring we have a high energy, professional work environment that allows all team members to thrive.
Go to gregsisson.com for more information about our team.
Watch this video to get to know more about our culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNL0fZAPJAY