The REllis Group At Key Realty
We are a top producing, high-energy brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This tech savvy and organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities. We are willing to pay top dollar for a consummate multi-tasker who can juggle many activities while maintaining exceptional customer service.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
We are a fast growing Real Estate team specializing in investment property/multi-family properties in Central Ohio. We are looking for a talented and experienced full time Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/Assistant to join our team. This is a diverse and challenging position where you will need to roll up your sleeves, help all team members with many tasks in order to help us reach our goals.
Candidates MUST have 2+ years of recent Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, loan management experience, or Assistant experience.
- Handle ALL escrows from start to finish
- Follow up on prospective calls as necessary
- Prepare Certified Market Reports as assistant to listing agent
- Liaison between real estate agents, escrow, title, and mortgage brokers
- Assist company broker/owner with daily tasks as needed
- Must be willing to conduct open houses and property tours if needed on weekends
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Review escrow packages for accuracy
- Coordinate installation/removal of signs
- Assist agents with any needed tasks
- Have high volume Real Estate transaction experience
- Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
- Order Title Reports
- Update MLS, company's website, Loopnet, multiple listing service, etc
- Absolutely must be tech savvy and a whiz on the computer
- Very fast typing speed
- Responsible, Punctual and Reliable
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- MUST have an OH real estate license ore previously held one in another state.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- MUST KNOW title searches, LoopNet, MLS and dotloop.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fast paced environment; need to be quick on your feet.
- Preference will be given to candidates that can demonstrate they have a thorough understanding of contracts and disclosures used in Ohio.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must be a natural go-getter
- Great team player
- Previous experience using Apple/Mac is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
COMPETITIVE Wage: Hourly transitioning to salary within 3-6 months
Hours: Full-Time, M-F 8:30am-5:30pm flexibility on weekends and overtime
Paid time off for vacation and sick days (after probationary period / full time placement)
$35,000-$45,000 depending on experience
About The REllis Group At Key Realty
The REllis Group At Key Realty is a fast growing real estate team based out of Grandview Heights, OH. With 6 agents, our mission is to deliver a world class experience throughout the real estate transaction. We want our clients to be life long clients and refer their friends and family any time they think of real estate. We are a young, tech savvy team with lofty goals for growth.