Mark Dimas Properties
The Mark Dimas Team is currently searching for a full-time Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Assistant to carry out successful operations at our Cypress, Texas office. As the Transaction Coordinator Assistant, you will make an impact on virtually all aspects of the traditional real estate portion of our company. You will assist with a variety of operational responsibilities including the management of one of our institutional clients from the time of contract to close, client updates, contact management, implementation of systems, constant communication with clients and services to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction. We are proactive about helping our people excel and develop as The Mark Dimas Team continues to grow.
- Assist in the processing of Real Estate contracts for institutional clients
- Follow up with title, agents and clients
- Uploading PDF docs into files, Salesforce, and Dotloop
- Writing amendments as needed, quality control.
- Scheduling inspections, and closings, etc.
- Updating sellers/buyers frequently on processes expectations
- Coordinating efforts with the team to accomplish the goal of a smooth transaction from execution to close.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Mark Dimas Properties
At PGR Property Management, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver first-class service to our clients and the communities we serve. We’ve built a reputation on simply going beyond the call of duty.