AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals
Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in the DC Metro area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Listing/Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from client intake to contract to delivery of keys.
We are seeking a self-motivated thinker who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The L/TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated, a team player and communicative.
- Maintains listing inventory in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Contact Management database.
- Prepares market evaluations for listing appointments.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with all parties.
- Maintains communication log in database for all sellers.
- Assists Listing Specialists with monthly updated market analysis.
- Prepares listing contracts and all addenda for seller clients, including having the documents signed by sellers.
- Prepares feature sheets, brochures and flyers for all properties.
- Responsible for ordering signs, lockboxes, sign riders and directionals to be placed on properties.
- Assists in the confirmation of showings with sellers and agents, including some weekend calls.
- Assists the Listing Specialists in reporting any feedback to sellers verbally upon request.
- Monitor and follow up on all listings daily.
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes and scheduled phone calls to all parties.
- Updates the Listing Specialists of any interested parties or potential offers that may be submitted.
- Assists Listing Specialists in processing contracts.
- Inquires with all sellers for referrals thereby creating new business for the team.
- Assists Listing Specialists in presenting, countering and finalizing all offers.
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for documents missing from file.
- Assists in contract to close process.
- Real Estate experience required.
- Willing to obtain a VA, MD, and/or DC Real Estate license.
- Must be a team player.
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high‐ volume, fast‐paced work environment.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to simplify a complex thing and bring it all back to one ultimate goal - a closed home sale and a happy client.
- Computer skills to include but not limited to: Top Producer or database management systems, Microsoft Office/Excel, Google (mail, drive, and calendar), Dropbox, MLS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred, HS Diploma required.
$40,000 annually; negotiable w/proven experience
About AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals
The AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals is the #1 team in our Market! We service the Greater Washington DC metro area - specifically Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and the District of Columbia. The AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty has sold over $50M in real estate and are on pace to sell $70M this year. We have HUGE numbers and GREAT potential for a new team member. We offer a balanced portfolio consisting of traditional listings and plenty of buyer opportunities. We are a team that believes in a few things: Be a blessing, be a hustler, be a master of your craft, Be a proactive solution, and be accountable! Those are our core values and we hire based on them. If you bring your best, we will help you exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.