Group 46:10 Network
Terrific opportunity in Tempe, AZ with one of America’s fast-growing real estate companies.
Earn $35,000 - $50,000+ per year
Group 46:10 Network is a technology-driven real estate company. For 3 years in a row Group 46:10 has been named one of the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends Top 1,000 Real Estate Teams in the United States.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping others and supporting our skilled agents on processing of all contracts through closing. You will be responsible for overseeing a high volume of real estate transactions through closing, ensuring each of our clients is taken care of and communicated with properly, and provide a high level of customer service and support to all parties in the transaction process.
Who are we?
- One of the fastest growing real estate groups in America
- A company whose goals include expansion all across the United States
- A company that rewards excellence, diligence and results
- Recognized by Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a Top 1,000 company in the real estate space
Real Estate License is required (state does not matter.)
- Handle processing of all contracts through closing.
- Coordinate earnest deposit monies, home inspections, appraisals and other functions crucial to the property closings.
HERE’S WHY WE NEED YOU:
- Coordinate earnest deposit monies, home inspections, appraisals and other functions crucial to the property closings
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Please upload your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
- Past experience in Real Estate is preferred!
- Past experience as a Transaction Coordinator is preferred!
- Active real estate broker’s license required in one or more U.S. States.
$35,000 - $50,000+ per year
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee, and California.