GG Homes LLC
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An organized, precise and attentive wizard!
A behind the scenes analytical mastermind!
Do you pay close attention to detail and strive for accuracy? If so, we want to talk to you!
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the steps necessary to close a sale.
WHO’S A GOOD FIT:
If you’re a customer service minded individual that goes above and beyond, we want to talk to you!
If you have superb attention to detail, an analytical outlook, strong interest in real estate, are tech savvy, can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, enjoy working with a fun, fast paced company - then we want to work with you! We have a dynamic company culture and are looking for the perfect addition to our team.
DAY TO DAY WORK WOULD INCLUDE:
- Oversee all aspects of seller's/buyer’s transactions from initial contract to closing
- Open file with the escrow or title company
- Prepare disclosures
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Make sure all signatures and initials required are present on the contract/addendum
- Regularly update and maintain communication with escrow, title officer, lenders, etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Prepare all listing documentation (listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, etc.)
- Order Home Warranty and NHD disclosures
- Daily follow-up
- Familiar with real estate contracts and leases
- Thorough knowledge of the buying and selling process
- Must have excellent organizational skills and experience maintaining and implementing an organized filing system
- Real Estate Experience is a must
- Docusign and Zipforms experience strongly preferred
- Attention to detail is crucial
$40,000 - $70,000
About GG Homes LLC
WHO WE ARE:
- One of the fastest growing independently owned Home Renovation Companies in San Diego
- Top flipping firm in San Diego
- Featured on HGTV’s HouseHunters
- Renovated over $250m dollars in properties over the last 2 years