RE/MAX First Choice
Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and perfection! The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and office management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter, computer savvy, , provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Oversee all listing/sales files
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Thoroughly review home inspection reports and attorney letters.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Computer savvy
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$55,000 based on experience plus incentives per completed transactions
About RE/MAX First Choice
Highly motivated successful, fast paced top producing real estate team.