We are looking for a professional, honest, committed and hard-working individual to join The Ace Estates Group of Keller Williams Realty as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator for an innovative nationwide Team that is on track to sell 50 million in 2017. We are seeking a dedicated, eager to learn individual who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results and would like to grow with our company.
*The Position is full-time, 40 hours per week plus bonus*
*A current real estate license is REQUIRED.*
- Oversight of all aspects of real estate transaction from initial contact through settlement.
- Coordinate showings and feedback.
- Input/update listing information into MLS database and marketing web portals.
- Input/manage transactional and client information into CRM database and transaction management systems.
- Handle and manage buyer and seller files.
- Communicate effectively with agents on our team.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Real Estate License required. Or willing to get licensed upon getting hired.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Extremely detailed-oriented.
- Takes direction and works well in a team environment.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to use other real estate databases and Internet-based software.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects/tasks at once.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence.
- Highly-motivated and passionate.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
$35,000 Salary *Plus Closed Transaction Bonus*
About Keller Williams Realty - Ace Estates Group
The Ace Estates Group was founded on January 1st 2017.
In a short period of time AEG was able to grow into a high producing expansion team out of the Washington DC Market into Tampa, FL. Thus far our team has taken over 87 listings in the past 6 months totaling $25 million in revenue.
Our team is looking to expand into 20 major markets in the next 5 years selling over a Billion dollars in Real Estate while serving and giving back to communities. We are looking for someone who is in line with this big vision we have for our companies future that can grow with us!