Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
• Manage contract to close process
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals